An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Melbourne cup madness

As tradition warrants melbourne cup day bbq was at my place yesterday with all the usual players in attendence and our good friend grug cooking a bitchin bbq while wearing a frilly ladies apron , it was beautiful ..

highlights included

.the watermelon eating contest, nudge, les and emmett some how managed to eat 3\4 of a watermelon within 3 bites

. Jordan morphing from uni student mode to " Hey man i dont know where i am ,i think i'm on my way to mexico dude.. "mode within half an hour ..rock n roll!

. Brian writing himself off and vomiting in my backyard twice, the god damm girly man

. A warning to all bogans , next person to drop a patch in front of my house will have his or hers vital organs torn out by a starving grandma with no teeth

.and many other drunken moments of hilarity and self contemplation , all in all a good solid day

it was great to have 2 days off work and hang out with the homies , got to see a few ppl i havent seen in a while like nudge , raz ,timdog and lizzy loo which was alotta fun , pity the beccsta couldnt get around as she got to drunk of punch...just like a freakin american sorority girl , she's lucky she didnt come round cos our own personal letter jacket wearing "the tod" like frat boy Fister wouldve probly used such classy pick up lines as 22's my favourite age , and brewsky for yousky to woo his way into her heart hehe (just fuckin round kids)

On a more solem note a speedy recovery to our good friend t-nugg , you seem to be on a bit of a spate of bad luck at the moment cobber , but one day the heavens will open up and shower naked woman and good fortune upon you , god knows u deserve, untill then keep your chin up son and laugh in the face of bad luck cos these things have a way of workin themsleves out , and ya know you always have a crew of hardcore mothers to back you up when the going gets tough


brothers in arms

Jazzcat


3 Comments:

Blogger Thaozee said...

Thanks man. The badluck is mostly my own doing. Your gonna have to make do without me for awhile. I can't even shout WOOOOOO anymore, without sending reverberations of pain shooting through my arm. Don't even ask me how I'm gonna take a dump. Haven't tried yet haha

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Jazzc, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on dewalt wood working tool I ended up on your page. Obviously this post is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for dewalt wood working tool. Should the need ever arise where you need information on dewalt wood working tool then drop by for a look.

6:21 AM

 
Blogger Thaozee said...

d.c bowns! I loved your song "Can we do it tp Grease?" off the "d.c bowns, winner takes all" album. A true genius of soul music!

7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home