An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I've got a ticket to ride bitchs ~!!!!


Well i finally got my licence last week. Wasn't as monumental of a moment like i thought it would be , for strters the lady who passed me gave me a 10 minute lecture about safe driving before she would give me my god dammed piece of paper!! i wanted to pimp slap her in the face and tell her that now she 'd passed me i had no more use for her bullshit and that i was gonna find her house and do circle work in her front yard and run over her pets!! ...but i'm to nice of a guy and sat there and thought of all the bitchin drivin tunes i would be listenin to instead while smiling politely and giving her my best scouts honour i would be an upstanding citizen on the road and always give way to ppl with poor home lives or thopse who listen to johnny cash

I then got home and went for a cruise and somehow totally erased not ever having a licence .. it was like i 'd always had it and it didint seem to be new to me at all , i was about as excited as a 10 year old who gets new jocks from his nanna for christmas, how very strange... anyway it's good to be on the road and ill be paying back all the scabbed lifts i've taken over the years to come , coupons for one only offers for the ole drunken pick up will be givin out soon. But please keep in mind that petrol is HELLA expensive and i am HELLA poor so cut a brother some slack.
I'll come get any of you wasted bogans at anytime but lets try and keep it to a minimum .

It's my day off today and its good to have one , i'm getting so disenchanted with work it's not funny , the sight of food is lately sickening me and i reakon if i see ian hewitson in the street ill probly kick his skull in. I just gotta push through for a bit longer i guess then ill have all of january off and hopefully new horizons will open . god willing they will anyway

Jazzcats tip of the week is claire bodrwitch and the feeding set , nice accoustic oz folk album which soughta drifts between tori amos ,cat power and the waifs , really good album to drive around at night to , ior listen to while your sleeping . but a disclamer should be attached to it stateing " WARNING : do no listen to while on the way to party or any other happy occasion , as you will be brung down to mood of life contemplative euphoria so quickly your eyeballs may well be sucked out the back of your head.

Might see some of you jerks on friday night or possibly at mikeys on saturday

All my friends drive a low rider...

Jazzcat

2 Comments:

Blogger Thaozee said...

HEWI'S BEEF TORTILLA FOR ONE!!

Oh, and if ya like Claire Bowditch (btw, I think she's on the crowded house tribute album too), you should check out some Sarah Blasko. Or "The Blask" as I like to call her. We're mates you see

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Thaozee said...

Where's my 'good-for-one' coupon!!

2:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home