An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers day should be re named kick jarrod in the sack day !


Mothers day is fucked!.. dont' get me wrong i'm all up for givin a "holla" to all the mums out there for the great job they do and blah blah baldfhgnkfb...but cant they stay at home and watch the fuckin footy like dads do instead of all meeting up and and planing to come to my restaurant at the same time , i swaer to christ i cooked for every mum in melbourne yesterday so by my counts i've done enough for mothers for ever , you wanna try and get your pram out of a bus , sorry bitch i cooked for 16 hours staright on mothers day ..whats that honey your 9 months pregnant and you want a seat on the train ..sorry bitch i cooked for 16 hours straight on mothers day ...whats that u want me to look after you child while u go get lagered up and try and pick up wasted tradies at daisy's over 35's ....gee i'm sorry but i cooked for 16 fuckin straight hours on mothers day ...

gone ,done ,finished my debt to mothers everywhere ( except my own of course ,ill give her a break seeings though she fed ,clothed and educated me for 18 years of my life )

And to make matters worse , the day before i was in the kitchen getting prepared for the next day of parental onslaught at about midnight ,when i had been there since 10 in the morning without a break when who should i get a text msg from? welll its some of my oldest buddys thinking of me wishing i was there to enjoy the good times, ill just read this msg and let my heart be filled with the love of brotherhood " hey man we're at your house drinking all your beer , it tastes good ,thao and rick said to say your a fuckwit " .... nice .... bitchs have been killed for less than this , so you guys are lucky your my boys as i own lots of sharp knives and am confident i could fillet your entire bodys without you waking up !! thao is exempt from the filleting as he left me a love note under my pillow , ( yes thao i will dance with you in an evening gown to " a little place called coca mo " by the beach boys , nothing would make me happier ) but to all you other fuckers ,no danceing for you, just filleting ...and im a beautiful dancer
( cue Jarrod pullin out the madest hosie of all time to " you cant stop the rock" ) ahhh well im sure ill see you guys this weekend , then i shall be the one drinking your beer and wearing your underwear yahhhhahaha

in other news jazzcats tip of the week is to buy the new snow patrol album , the first half is good but the second half is excellent , especially the song with my favourite songstress martha wainwright in it , buy it now and bask in the ambience , ive been listening to it in my car to and from work and get so lost in it that i almost ran my car off the road the other night ...and thats what you want from music , so good it gives you a near death experience hehehe


Journey Rule !

Jazzcat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home