An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, August 13, 2006

where fore out thou David Bowie ?

I submitted my application to get my adoption records today ( for those of you who didnt know yes i am adopted ) which is a bit of a mind fuck...

First of all the lady at human services hung up on me after i said my name like i was a fuckin telemarketer or something ( i'm so gonna kick her ass if i ever meet her ) then i talked to some lady who was quite possibly deep throat as she talked so quietly and croakerly i think she was'nt sure if the feds had tapped into my line , either that or she thought i was semi retared and was having a great deal of trouble understanding what she was telling me , which to break it down was ..

We will send you a letter which you will fill in and send back , we will then send you another letter teling you we got that letter and then a follow up letter letting you know the date of your interview , At your interview we will release partiall details to you and answer questions about the process , this will then be followed up by a second group interview which all records will be released and a group of other ppl who have found there parents will council you ...!!!

JUST FUCKIN TELL ME YOU CUNTS!!! i dont need or want to be molly coddled like a emotional teenager i just want you to pass on the fuckin information YOU have onto ME . I dont need to be held to the breast of some stranger at a group interview and told its going to be ok , unless of course my father is Andrew Bolt or someone then ill probly need some sought of brow stroking ..

But the strangest thing is that this is it..in 4 weeks i'm gonna know everything ... the illusion is over, no more telling yourself hey maybe david bowie just swung past oz for a holiday and knocked up lisa curry kenny and they decided the best thing to do would be to just find another home for the poor tyke as they needed to coquer the rockstar and muesli bar worlds respectfully or that my father was a rogue member of the jamaican bob sled team and knocked up my mother the single folk singing aussie representitive at the 82 winter olympics ...

the dream will be over

Most likely my mother will be some smack head shazza who trys to lift my wallet for " Bus fair" and tells me my father could be anyone who was at the august 82 blue light disco or her uncle trevor

oh well i guess i'm about to find out eyy..

please be the folk singing olympian..



we are Jamaica , we have a bobsled team..

Jazzcat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home