An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's like offering Jessica Alba and then being given Clamber ...



Went to see my mum the other night after she informed me she apprently had a letter that my birth mother had written me when i was born , i was rather taken aback by the fact that gee i dunno she might have wanted to bring this up maybe WHEN I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO FUCKING READ !!

So i went into the house expecting the world and got handed the equivelent to an empty packet of chips ...
it wasnt a letter from my mother at all it was a letter from an adoption agency worker who had looked after my mother !! what the fuck is with that shit thats like telling you to come over to see my new dog and then introducing you to someone who has once seen my new dog but you cant see it.

I was givin a little bit of info though from various other pieces of paper , both my parents were apprently short asses and given im almost 6,1 gives hope to the fact im a mutant and my superpowers will amerge at any day now.. my father sounded like a bogan but my mother was sposed to be shy and quiet with a love for music, so that explains how i became a bogan who loves music i guess.

i know mum meant well but when i left there house i was just a little bit crest fallen , When your told your about to be handed the key to your past it's basicly all you can think about untill it's placed in your sweaty little palms , so when your handed a dog bone it's a bit of a blow to the cods

Ahhh well my applications were mailed off to human services today so the search continues..

Other than that my life has been pretty uneventfull, Just trying to keep it real and keep my eyes open while i drive home from work at night wheich is becoming increasingly harder as i work longer harder days , i think im gonna start glueing them to my forehead ,

Hope to catch all you Jerk offs real soon , gonna try and make it to Lady beccstas place on saturday but with fathers day the next day and a really busy day at work i could be pretty knackered but hopefully i will prevail and make an appeareance for a little while


There's a fire in the kitchen bitchs

Jazzcat





1 Comments:

Blogger KATEO said...

Heya! Guess who's blog has now been banned by the web marshall! Yours crackers! Ha ha how funny! Its all those little swear words you put in! Im really excited for you though bout this whole situation about finding your birth parents! :o) Catch you soon champ!
Luv Kateo

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home