An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Monday, July 11, 2005

Price is right models : Robots or Larrys coked out henchmen?

Been continuing on my never ending journey towards a complete and utter mental and physical breakdown by working a 7 day week this week. I'm fairly sure that by the end of the year im just goin to be sitting on a porch somewhere in the deep south with a blanket over my lap disheveled hair and a packet of fish hooks rockin back and forth and reciting the recipe for the perfect chocolate soufle while brian plays the music for deliverance on his banjo behind me, and local school students will have competitions to see who has enough balls to knock on old man jazzcats door . Ahh where will it all end..

On a lighter note i was rather surprised to be getting on the train home on saturday night and casually staring out the window while singing "streets of philidalphia " in my head as it generally makes the trip more surreal and makes me feel like im in this major dramatic part of an art house movie when i look at the platform opposite me and was greeted with 3 sets of boobs being flashed by wasted chicks on a hens night! Wasted breast flashing middle aged woman are what makes this country great if you ask me .

The rest of the night was pretty much a big sdchmozzle getting to brookes b day and seeing everyone wankered and singing backstreet boys songs made me die a little inside , especially seeing my more "punk then thou" friend panigan requesting stop by the spice girls and t- nugg belting out tubthumping , thank fgod for me and the quicky the manglers duet of sonia daddas " lover lover" or all wouldve been lost and i woulve spiralded into a depression i probly would have never recovered from , seeing my girlfriend belt out boy bands songs with gusto truly crushed the little boy inside of me and made me realise that the world really is a big bad place and yes the ones close to me like the music of nick carter as long as they've had enough to drink, it was a harsh reality to learn but i guess this is growing up, and i think im stronger for it..

I've also been watching alot of spike lees movies. In my opion he truly is a genius of film and i've never seen a director use still images so effectively as him and get such a strong message across in such a short time . Anyone who's interested it's mainly films about problems affecting black society and almost always set in new york and stars the who's who of american black actors, I'd recomend Bamboozled , 25th hour,clockers and jungle fever as probly my favourite of his stuff. check it out if you give a fuck

Untell next time kids,eat your greens and take your vitamins
Jazzcat OUT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thaozee said...

Your work hired me to jack in the box and break your knees, after your 7 day work week. I pitied you and let you go.....and this is how you repay me!!?? I don't remember EVER singing fricken tubthumbing! lies and slander against my good name!!

6:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home