An heartfelt and outrageous discription of life in middle surburbia full of life laughter and turmoil a must read for anyone,anywhere,ever..p.s i love bacon -Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, June 19, 2005

" I am the lizard King"


Im sitting here on my computer thinking of some sort of witty first post to put on this thing.. Seeings as im partially computer illiterate ( fuck it took me 45 minutes to get this far in the process) things arent lookin good for the ole jazzcat.

My first attempt was some babble about all the things i can possibly bring to help enrich the lives of ppl reading this i.e helping ppl elude junkies on public transport, tricking jahovas into doing your washing and things that scare away groups of wasted homeys intent on stamping your skull in, ( the answer to this being a barage of rhetorical questions...and fire) just various helpful tidbits that ive picked up along my trails through life in suburbia.


But i turned my back on that idea and decided to go with the honest approach..

im 22 years old , im a chef, im a lover of all things music , and all my friends are outrageous bogans..

kind of sounds like the opening lines of a simon and garfunkel song doesnt it.. rocknroll baby ,peace out

1 Comments:

Blogger Thaozee said...

Fully drongo!

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home